To ensure the safety of all of the vendors and attendees at our Northern Colorado gun shows, all vendors must familiarize themselves with the below guidelines. PE Shows reserves the right to remove any vendors or attendees who are found in violation of the following guidelines, or who have otherwise been deemed a legal, logistical, or safety concern at our event. If you have any questions about our vendor guidelines or show policies, please contact us today to speak with a helpful member of our team.
Our Dealers Buy - Sell - Trade
- NO LOADED GUNS OR MAGAZINES ARE ALLOWED IN THE SHOW
- Not Responsible For Accidents or Injury
- This includes concealed carry and any dealer firearms.
- All firearms must be tied and cleared prior to entry of the show.
- 1st time vendors must pay at the time of the reservation with a credit card
- All cancellations must be by 5PM the TUESDAY the week before a show (11 days before the show dates). Anything later will result in no refund or a charge to the card on file for full cost of the table(s). NO EXCEPTIONS
- It is a Vendor's responsibility to be on time
- If a Vendor is not checked in by 8:45AM on Saturday before the show opens, the table(s) may be given away and no refund will be given. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Vendors acknowledge tables are not to be sublet, moved, or adjusted, tables are set to a specific fire code.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables and products PE Shows LLC is not responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Ammunition must be displayed in closed containers only, NO LOOSE ROUNDS OR LOADED MAGAZINES.
- Exhibitors/Vendors you agree to abide by all Local, State, and Federal laws as well as all show rules. Violations will result in possible removal from the show with no refund.
- Aisle - $80.00
- Wall - $90.00
- Electricity - $25.00 Extra
- Pay 10 Days in Advance
- For $5.00 Off Each Table